Re: [opensuse] On forum meds [was On forum mods]
  • From: listreader <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:48:16 -0600
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 22:30:07 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/27/2015 10:17 PM, listreader wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:41:20 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/27/2015 09:17 PM, listreader wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:03:22 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why do I keep misreading the title of this thread as "On forum
meds"?

Disconcerting...

=== snip ===

he Federal Grand Jury is the 4th Branch of Government
by Leo C. Donofrio, J.D.
January 22, 2009

About the Author

Mr. Leo Donofrio is a semi-retired New Jersey attorney who brought a
case in 2008 against the New Jersey secretary of state for allowing
three legally unqualified presidential candidates to be placed on the
general election ballot in that state. This case was reviewed and
dismissed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and then was reviewed by

=== whole lotta SNIPs ===

Ok, I'll bite... Ruben, why are you posting all this carp here? This
is not the LIU Law Review, this is opensuse.

Ralph