[opensuse] For ethernet, what does "device unconfigured" mean
I have run Yast2, and all appears happy. I have looked at files in /etc/sysconfig/networking and /etc/wicked, and all appear happy in my humble opinion. What is making the decision that these devices are unconfigured. What does unconfigured mean? Is there a single field in one of the files that has been omitted? It is very frustrating to not be able to get on the net from a machine that used to have no problem. Especially since the net is required to send details to this list.

Don