Re: [opensuse] On forum mods
On 12/27/2015 06:41 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
Could be done by computer.) Instead, there is the
concept of they jury voting "not guilty" because of "any factor" --
including, not agreeing with the law, or not agreeing with the
punishment. Citizens are the last line of fairness in a corrupt legal
and court system -- since an accused person has the right to to trial
by jury by his "peers".

well, that and assault rifles.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!