Re: [opensuse] making iso from distribution bootable usb stick
Le 27/12/2015 14:45, Richard Brown a écrit :

I own a Zalman 'ISO Drive' like
http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=750

This is an external hard drive case (you have to supply the hard
drive) which can emulate a CD drive by reading the ISOs on the hard
disk, then acting like a DVD drive with the ISO in the drive.

the part I like is the "emulate a cd drive". Most computer I had to manage had no problem booting an external usb dvd reader even when refusing to boot a usb pen drive

thanks
jdd