Re: [opensuse] The community demands for Richard Brown to resign Now
On 12/27/2015 03:17 AM, Andrew Wafaa wrote:

The decision to ban Carlos was not Richard's, it was the openSUSE Board
elected by members of the openSUSE project that decided.

nonsense, please don't think everyone you run into is ignorant. But by
all means, they can ALL step down.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com