Re: [opensuse] On forum mods

We call this "image management". And that is what everything comes
down to.

One more thing.
Ruben and all,

I appreciate your understanding. But one request: please moderate your
language :-))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dx7CkA0ck

I understand it is your way of talking. It is, to a big extent, that
of many of my fellow countrymen, too. (And mine. Spanish is a rich
language in insults). Yet you say that I'm very polite. Thus you will
understand what an effort of self restraint it is to me to not only be
polite but appear to be so ;-)

And in a different language and for an international audience!

And being externally polite, but with un-polite back-meaning is, I
learned recently, called "being passive-aggressive", something which
I'm unable to detect. My failure.

My native way of talking would be the contrary: speak rough, but with
kind meaning. We can tell someone lovingly "son of a bitch" (hijo de
puta, hdp, hideputa), and it is not (always) an insult (a mother can
tell that to her son, lovingly). But the same words can be a huge
insult depending on the tone and real intent. Complicated, is it not?

Well, I ask you to be as polite as you possibly can. Rough handling
others will not help me. I know how difficult it can be ;-)

And it might be an excuse to ban others :-(

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" (Minas Tirith))

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com