Re: [opensuse] On forum mods
On 12/26/2015 06:36 PM, Xen wrote:
This principle is being rejected as being "taking the matter into your
own hands". It is seen as a wrong thing to do, to take the matter in
your own hands (or the law).

It is this repression of aggression that is a real or perhaps the real
problem in our world.

Love is equally repressed.

The entire concept of individuality is being stripped from the
Millenniums. This is not the future I worked so hard for, for my
children. This is just a sad example of a larger picture.

Beware, Watson Loves You... ask Bob Dylan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwh1INne97Q

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com