Re: [opensuse] The Post that got Carlos ER Banded !!
On 12/26/2015 10:11 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-12-26 11:08, Richard Brown wrote:
On 25 December 2015 at 23:24, Ruben Safir <> wrote:
On 12/25/2015 06:17 PM, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
What about not attacking people, behaving like an adult and not lying
and if you really want, than pickup the right mail? Constant spreading
of FUD across various mailing lists was one of the reasons for Carlos
ban.
Michael, I was never spreading FUD. In the worst case, that's a matter
of opinion, thus I was banned for expressing my opinions.

Carlos, it is a waste of time to negotiation and discuss with individual
whose moral compass is so feeble so to NOT see the OBVIOUS injustice
they did.

The question at this point should be, if we create a new mailing list
for opensuse tech support, would you be willing to moderate the list and
contribute as usual. If so, I think I can find a home for a new
OpenSuSE tech support list.

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!