Re: [opensuse] On forum mods
On 12/26/2015 06:04 PM, Xen wrote:

Unwilling to admit or acknowledge that I had a point when I made a
problem of his behaviour, I had screamed at him (as he was raising his
voice) that he should quit it and finally admit it when some other
person is right (about you, him). In the end he gave in and admitted to
that thing, but it chagrined him so much that the moment I became happy,
he quickly hung up the phone, and then 3 hours later sent me that email.

I think there is more of a problem than this. I think there is a
generational problem here. This is a generation of SHEEP and
Conformity, and they can't handle even the most gentle of conflict.

Carlos is not the kind of person who would raise his voice at anyone.
But any disagreement now is met with furious hostility. This is the
generation of Reality TV and global tracking and spyware. They just
votes Carlos off the Island .... and they see NOTHING wrong with it.

They are a bunch of self righteous scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptDz5BwAgXQ

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com