Re: [opensuse] The Post that got Carlos ER Banded !!
On 12/26/2015 05:08 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
On 25 December 2015 at 23:24, Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/25/2015 06:17 PM, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
What about not attacking people, behaving like an adult and not lying
and if you really want, than pickup the right mail? Constant spreading
of FUD across various mailing lists was one of the reasons for Carlos
ban.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-11/msg00439.html

in your sick mind you think that was worthy of a ban.

Your nuts.

Honestly.
Honestly, conducting yourself in accordance with our guiding
principles ( https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Guiding_principles )
would be a lot productive. Please calm down

An adult doesn't just sit back and allow this form of ABUSE to go
without speak clearly and loudly.

YOU HAVE ATTACKED THE CORE VALUES OF THIS COMMUNITY.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com