[opensuse] HDMI Display to Screen?
Hi Folks,

I'm not sure this can be done, but I'd like to be able to watch
my Fox News channel :-) distributed by my cable
TV provider, in a resizeable window on my KDE desktop. I'm
currently doing this with a WinTV adapter based on the
Bt878 chipset. It's been working fine for many years, but
my cable provider is dropping all analog channels next month.
So it would be nice to be able to install a board that would
have HDMI input that would display on KDE the way tvtime
currently does. I'd be able to use a TiVo Mini if this were
possible. There seems to be some options, but they're
all targeted for Windows systems.

Does anyone have any experience displaying HDMI content
on a KDE Linux desktop? (audio too!)

Regards,
Lew