Re: [opensuse] what is the technical difference of konqueror vs all other browsers when reproducing mp3 following java script?
On 12/26/2015 08:55 AM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
All pages calling for mp3 reproduction via javascript on my 13.2 doe not work
at all (FF/chromium/Seamonkey).
But Konqueror is reproducing well, (after reinstalling the gstreamer package
and all codec).
What is the difference between the way konqueror handles it.

I would like to repair my sound output. But so far I do not understand where
the problem lies.
If you have any hint to point me to a solution I will be grateful.

Can I extend this question to address other media.
I can play/view various Youtube videos on Konq that I cannot with
Firefox or Chrome/cromium (I don't have seamonky).