[opensuse] what is the technical difference of konqueror vs all other browsers when reproducing mp3 following java script?
All pages calling for mp3 reproduction via javascript on my 13.2 doe not work
at all (FF/chromium/Seamonkey).
But Konqueror is reproducing well, (after reinstalling the gstreamer package
and all codec).
What is the difference between the way konqueror handles it.

I would like to repair my sound output. But so far I do not understand where
the problem lies.
If you have any hint to point me to a solution I will be grateful.

---