Re: [opensuse] lets get this threat further off topic
On 12/26/2015 05:14 AM, ianseeks wrote:
thats what i call holding a grudge. everybody has off-days when responding
due
to tiredness, had a few too many etc, why can't they just let it go?

That and posting before the second cup of coffee in the morning ....
like I am now.

Yeee ${DEITY}!, the day after Christmas; sandpaper under my eyelids,
throat had a wire-brush treatment, neck feels like I was clubbed
unconscious.

Why does this coffee taste like the cat has peed in it?

"Let it go"? no, too much to do. Start with that second coffee...