Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list (was: Scan application question: [SOLVED])
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 08:04:47 +0000
On Friday 25 Dec 2015 12:46:17 Steven Hess wrote:
I won't make any friends with this but you mostly are ignorant of the facts.

Carlos was not banned for his activity on this list.
It was for his useless noise and confrontational attitude on the Factory
list. He was warned at least twice very politely to self moderate.
I didn't. His ban was his own doing. He is lucky it was not forever.

that all sounds like a very trivial and contrived excuse to all of us.

Steven