Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 26/12/15 09:51, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 04:44:00PM -0600, Billie Walsh wrote:
On 12/25/2015 04:03 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
But then again, this is a day where thousands of words have been used to
prove to half a world that we need to spread cheer because a bunch of
anti-semetic Italian pagans find peace in the murder of a Jew.
Not to put to fine a point on it but...................

Pilot found no fault with Jesus and was willing to turn him loose.
He gave the Israelis the choice of Jesus or a murderer. The Israelis
chose a murderer to go free. The Romans carried out the wishes of
the Israelis.

:)

According to the twisted words your book,

Regrettably this cannot go unchallenged on the basis that you are simply
throwing words around without anything of substance to justify your
ramblings.

Here is a quote from the Wikipedia:

In all four gospel accounts Pilate lobbies for Jesus to be spared his
eventual fate of execution, and acquiesces only when the crowd refuses
to relent. He thus seeks to avoid personal responsibility for the death
of Jesus. In the Gospel of Matthew, Pilate washes his hands to show that
he is not responsible for the execution of Jesus and reluctantly sends
him to his death.[7] The Gospel of Mark, depicting Jesus as innocent of
plotting against the Roman Empire, portrays Pilate as reluctant to
execute him.[7] In the Gospel of Luke, Pilate not only agrees that Jesus
did not conspire against Rome, but Herod Antipas, the tetrarch of
Galilee, also finds nothing treasonable in Jesus' actions.[7] In the
Gospel of John, Pilate states "I find no guilt in him [Jesus]," and he
asks the Jews if Jesus should be released from custody.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontius_Pilate

Now, I am not saying that the Wikipedia is something to totally accept
as being the truth and nothing but the truth but it does state that
there are four (4) 'books' which state what Billie wrote.

(But I cannot help wondering how long it will be before this reference
will be edited to remove it because it does not support what you regard
as your authoritative record of the event.)

and it is a clear example as to why endless
arguing a point by piling on more and more words suffer to confuse more often
than
to inform.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.3-3 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor