Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 12/25/2015 06:09 PM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Could we come down to earth and be more respectful with each other?

Yes - as soon as they show they aren't facists, remove carlos's ban, and
agologies for their misjudgment.... then we can all civily put it behind
us although we will NOT forget. But as long as they act like Facists
who censor without reasonable justification, and you would need to
STREEEEETCH things pretty far for that, then there is no peace here.

The best thing would be for a consensus of the main contributes to move
this list out of the reach of people who have been PROVEN that they can
not be trusted. I, unfortunately, have been one who has largely been a
receiver of contributions from this list rather than a giver, and can't
do it myself.

Carlos, however, actually could.

Good Shabbos to all who are not facists.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com