Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 11:26:35PM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 25/12/2015 22:35, Michal Hrusecky a écrit :

World where people like to listen to arguments and address problems in a

I could never see any post in witch Carlos

Holy Cow, Carlos was also a Witch!

Talk about evil Pagans!

have been disruptive. He
himself say there was one and he apologies.

but may these mails where removed from archives?

if not, give a link, please, thanks

jdd

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!