Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 04:44:00PM -0600, Billie Walsh wrote:
On 12/25/2015 04:03 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
But then again, this is a day where thousands of words have been used to
prove to half a world that we need to spread cheer because a bunch of
anti-semetic Italian pagans find peace in the murder of a Jew.

Not to put to fine a point on it but...................

Pilot found no fault with Jesus and was willing to turn him loose.
He gave the Israelis the choice of Jesus or a murderer. The Israelis
chose a murderer to go free. The Romans carried out the wishes of
the Israelis.

:)

According to the twisted words your book, and it is a clear example as to why
endless
arguing a point by piling on more and more words suffer to confuse more often
than
to inform.

--
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.