Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 10:35:16PM +0100, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
Ruben Safir - 15:46 25.12.15 wrote:
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 07:25:10PM +0100, Michal Hrusecky wrote:

Responding to several official complains from various community members.
Board[1] is elected by the community and one of it's functions is to help
resolve conflicts.

Your doing a bang up job of it as well.

sigh... this is so deeply wrong on so many levels that it triggers
depressive feelings in me.

How does this happen?

What kind of newspeak world allows this to happen?

World where people like to listen to arguments and address problems in a
constructive and open way. Where people believe that a diverse community
based on mutual respect is the base for a creative and productive
environment enabling the project to be truly successful. Where people
don't tolerate social discrimination and aim at creating an environment
where people feel accepted and safe from offense.

What makes us safe from you?

Learn this
cnf procmail

If you don't know how to use it, Carlos might help you, after to
get on your hands and knees and beg him

Intolorant facist bastands ...

YES - I said your an intolorant facist bastard...and I don't think facist
bastards should find suse mailings lists a safe place to ply their censorship..

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com