Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list

This comes down to a single item point, which is that someones ego has been
unecessarly frayed.

Fuck it.

I will ignore the part where you are ignoring explanations,

There is no explanation.... narrow minded moron.

but would
remind you to mind your language.

This is Brooklyn and that language is clean HERE.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/fucked.mp4

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com