Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list (was: Scan application question: [SOLVED])
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 12:46:17PM -0800, Steven Hess wrote:
I won't make any friends with this but you mostly are ignorant of the facts.

Carlos was not banned for his activity on this list.
It was for his useless noise and confrontational attitude on the Factory list.
He was warned at least twice very politely to self moderate.
I didn't. His ban was his own doing. He is lucky it was not forever.

Thus speaketh flamebait at spymail dot com

Here is a cue stick for you, don't let it hit you on the way out.

Whatever the precieved problems were on the factory list, it had nothing to do
with this list.

Steven

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!