Re: [opensuse] no resume after hibernate
  • From: Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 16:56:14 +0300
Try to turn it off, remove battery and leave it for some time.

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 4:32 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

on my just installed ( days ago) leap, I wanted to test hibernation.

so on this morning, I clicked "hibernate"
after a great while (went to coffe), the computer was still running, but the
screen was back. I had to switch it off to regain control and, now, each
time I try to launch leap I get this black screen again and again.

Here I'm writing from my good old (same computer) :-)

Leap is on a ssd, 8Gb swap

what can I do to recover? I don't find anything relevant on google

thanks
jdd