Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 25/12/15 07:50, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
24.12.2015 23:20, John Andersen пишет:
On 12/24/2015 12:01 PM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As Carlos never caused me any harm and helped me on several occasions I
would also second his reinstatement
at the first possible occasion.
This would allow him to continue his useful contribution. And if such a
measure (ban) wants to be useful, it can only be it
through its very time limitless.
Isn't it? Otherwise we would send all people sooner or later for "renewal"
as in 1976's "Logan's run".
Immediate reinstatement would be my vote. Nothing less.

I agree.

And I am adding my name to the list of many others who also agree.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.3-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor