Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On Friday 25 December 2015 01:06:42 Basil Chupin wrote:
[…]
Please stick to the netiquette:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Changing_the_subj
ect_without_opening_a_new_thread Also the following paragraph might be
helpful: "Don't be aggressive" If you think you can do better than other
members of the community, that's good! Stick to the good examples to show
this :-)

You sound like a very nice chap so I will ask you if you are addressing
the comments in the above paragraph at me or at people in general?

Not at you specifically, just people in general.

[…]
and I cannot see, therefore, how either, in particular, would qualify
for the comment "Don't be aggressive".

Me neither, that's fine. Was just a "quick reminder" to keep the stakes at
bay. Everything is ok so far, continue as usual ;-)