Re: [opensuse] Have I been hacked or "visited"? seccheck and rkhunter outputs
On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those users that use Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail, I'd rather have them using
a MUA than using a browser, as I think its a bit more secure.
But maybe that's just me.

I've seen those blocked for HTTP/HTTPS too.

As security is ratcheted up, more and more sites are blocked.

I've seen companies where the desktops/laptops are in a DMZ that lets
them get to a fairly unrestricted web, but not much of the company
assets. To get to the company assets they have to log into a terminal
server (via remote desktop). From there they can get to the company
assets, but have tight restrictions about where on the web they can
go.

Lots of inventive solutions out there.

Greg

--