Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 12/24/2015 12:01 PM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As Carlos never caused me any harm and helped me on several occasions I would
also second his reinstatement
at the first possible occasion.
This would allow him to continue his useful contribution. And if such a
measure (ban) wants to be useful, it can only be it
through its very time limitless.
Isn't it? Otherwise we would send all people sooner or later for "renewal" as
in 1976's "Logan's run".

Immediate reinstatement would be my vote. Nothing less.

Further, to remove _the most disruptive member of this list_, I suggest Mr
Brown serve the
rest of Carlos's sentence and be banned from the lists (all of them) till mid
February.

What the hell is the Board doing policing a "Community List" anyway, other than
putting the lie to the claim that Opensuse is a "community distro"? We all know
how to run a plonk file, we don't need any self appointed nanny to do it for us.