[opensuse] Enlightenment for Leap
  • From: Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:15:22 +0100
So, whoever is responsible for Enlightenment packages for openSUSE,
wanted to say huge Thank You! I Haven't seen Enlightenment since Gnome
1.4 era, and now I'm hugely inspired, already using Terminology as my
main terminal and spent couple of hours yesterday packaging EDI.

You did an amazing job. Now I really hope that Enlightenment will
progress to full environment, with udev-polkit integration and such,
and will become my desktop of choice for Leap 42.2.