[opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list (was: Scan application question: [SOLVED])
On Wednesday 23 December 2015 16:56:23 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 23/12/15 13:42, Felix Miata wrote:
David C. Rankin composed on 2015-12-22 20:01 (UTC-0600):
Carlos banned... really... What kind of numbskull would ban Carlos?

Had this thread a proper topic, Carlos would probably provide a private
answer. He might anyway, at least if you ask him. It will surprise me if
Richard Brown does not provide an answer once he awakens to find this
thread.
Oh I am sure that he certainly will respond, and we all await that with
bated breaths :-) .

… or maybe not as you just try to lure him into dangerous waters ;-)

Please stick to the netiquette:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Changing_the_subject_without_opening_a_new_thread
Also the following paragraph might be helpful: "Don't be aggressive"
If you think you can do better than other members of the community, that's
good! Stick to the good examples to show this :-)

Oliver