Re: [opensuse] Scan application question: [SOLVED]
On 23/12/15 13:42, Felix Miata wrote:
David C. Rankin composed on 2015-12-22 20:01 (UTC-0600):

Carlos banned... really... What kind of numbskull would ban Carlos?
Had this thread a proper topic, Carlos would probably provide a private
answer. He might anyway, at least if you ask him. It will surprise me if
Richard Brown does not provide an answer once he awakens to find this thread.

Oh I am sure that he certainly will respond, and we all await that with
bated breaths :-) .

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.3-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor