Re: [opensuse] Scan application question: [SOLVED]
On 12/22/2015 07:41 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
Richard Brown had him banned from all lists for some reasons which do
not looker kosher to me. However, the ban is only till February
(?beginning or end, cannot remember) so Carlos will be back with a
vengeance, hopefully :-) .

(The whole spectacle unfolded in Project if you care to look at the
archives.)

It seems we have some we have some less than constructive currents flowing through the community as of late. Sad... Seems a long way from "Software und SystemEntwicklung"

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.