Re: [opensuse] Scan application question: [SOLVED]
On 12/22/2015 05:41 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 23/12/15 12:16, John Andersen wrote:
On 12/22/2015 05:07 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 12/18/2015 12:56 AM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Andersen Gesendet: Do. 17.12.2015 20:20
An:opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
First of all thank you to all who replied (also to Carlos ER who replied,
given current restrictions off list and was - as times before - helpful).

WTF??? Is Carlos banned or some other nonsense like that? What do you mean
by this 'given current
restrictions off list'?

I assume he was sick or something or involved in the Spanish elections in
some way and
couldn't post publicly for election reasons or something.

Banning Carlos would make no sense at all, he's one of the most helpful guys
around.

Richard Brown had him banned from all lists for some reasons which do
not looker kosher to me. However, the ban is only till February
(?beginning or end, cannot remember) so Carlos will be back with a
vengeance, hopefully :-) .

(The whole spectacle unfolded in Project if you care to look at the
archives.)

BC

Given the posting attitude of Brown, I suspect the wrong guy got banned.
Puts the lie to the whole "Community Drstro" claim that OpenSuse always likes
to make.