[opensuse] Leap - default install - out of space?
All,

I setup a test install of Leap in a VM. Using BTRFS as per default.
My first experience with BTRFS. This is purely for Leap
experimentation so I hope 32GB is plenty. I accepted the default
partition setup with a 32 GB drive.

I have 100GB free on the underlying hypervisor filesystem, so that
should not be an issue and I can easily re-install if the partition
setup is just wrong.

Per "df -h" I have a couple GB of freespace in / (root) and 16GB free in /home.

But when I try to do anything I'm told I'm out of diskspace.

Is this really how Leap is supposed to work? Not exactly user friendly.

What is the immediate fix?

Is there a long term fix?

Greg
--