RE: RE: Re: [opensuse] MP3 support in browser FF, Seamonkey and Chromium broken?
And now the part that vanished due to thousand scripts of ads of the
mailprovider:
My wild guess (NOT an "informed one") would be that there has been a security
update that did
break the functionality of Gstreamer. However that fix did influence also vlc
as it was not
possible any more to run it as primary engine.
Finally, I thought also about the chip set: I have i915 graphics and intel
sound. It may be related to a kernel
patch of some intelgraphics driver?
I tried with leap on another machine here and with AMD chipset and soundcard.
No problem at all.
Of course that is leap and not 13.2

---