Re: [opensuse] GStreamer Fluendo MP3
On Δευτέρα, 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2015 12:24:33 Μ.Μ. EET Wolfgang Rosenauer
wrote:
"Usually" when gstreamer-fluendo-mp3 is installed, Firefox should
report MP3 support for HTML5 (e.g. html5test.com).
I just found that this is not the case for me anymore and I have no
idea why.

In my testing and because I also wanted to have
gstreamer-plugins-libav I was forced to replace all gstreamer 1.4.x
packages with the ones from packman (1.6.1).

Afterwards Firefox announces MP3 support but now I'm unsure if it is
provided by Fluendo or any other GStreamer package which was updated
along.

If you try to play an MP3 file with gst123, are there any error messages?
--
Regards,
Peter