Re: OffList Re: [opensuse] Error downloading codecs for K3b
On 12/20/2015 08:06 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2015-12-19 23:12, don fisher wrote:
I downloaded codecs using a one click install which now seems to
not be present in section 13 of the guide. When I load k3b I
receive the following messages. What should I do? Remove
KMimeTypeRepository::parents, an if do how does one do that?

Thanks

k3b(4373)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "location_bar"
with KXMLGUIFactory! k3b(4373) KMimeTypeRepository::parents:
"/usr/share/mime/subclasses" refers to unknown mimetype
"application/vnd.ms-excel.sheet.binary.macroEnabled.12" k3b(4373)
KMimeTypeRepository::parents: "/usr/share/mime/subclasses" refers
to unknown mimetype
"application/vnd.ms-excel.addin.macroEnabled.12" k3b(4373)
KMimeTypeRepository::parents: "/usr/share/mime/subclasses" refers
to unknown mimetype

I don't think you have to worry about those messages.
What is the real error? Does k3b not run?

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
A few years ago I used to write commercial software. I issued error messages if there was a problem. How does one decide which messages to ignore? Linux was so much simpler 10 years ago:-) I still do not see anything better than the "old" jrip, which both played tracks and ripped in the same app. How have things improved?

Don