Re: [opensuse] [Leap 42.1] [RESOLVED] Scanner not working in user account
On 17/12/15 08:32 PM, John M Andersen wrote:
I see some hints here regarding usb
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Configuring_Scanners#USB_scanner_access_permissions_via_udev

It would seem that I may have slipped up along the way, and gotten the
permissions muddled up somewhere (though I have no idea where; getfacl
showed the USB port to be "root lp rw-rw-r--" as it should be, and I had
already added myself to group lp).

Nevertheless, the SDB entry you posted also gave me a hint: at the very
least, turn the scanner off/on and retry. That turned out to be all that
was necessary.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out what I might have done wrong.
Thanks for the link, it really helped.