RE: Re: [opensuse] strange update proposal for 13.2 today from repo update
Thank you very much. One has to be watchful these days and that was more than
strange without explanation.Again, thank you for your fast reply.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marcus Meissner
Gesendet: Do. 17.12.2015 10:56
An: stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx
Kopie: opensuse ,
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] strange update proposal for 13.2 today from repo
update

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:33:34AM +0100, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am getting here a very weird update proposal for 13.2.
This system is well maintained, gets all updates and runs zypper patch at
least one time a weak.
I am getting these patches proposed that where catching my attention:

Le seguenti 2 NUOVE patch verranno installate:
openSUSE-2015-627 openSUSE-2015-908

I seguenti 9 pacchetti stanno per essere aggiornati:
libgudev-1_0-0 libopenssl1_0_0 libudev1 openssl systemd
systemd-bash-completion systemd-logger
systemd-sysvinit udev

Now, I can think that openSUSE-2015-908 will still be published today, so I
will wait.
But can someone explain me the existence and justification of patch
opensSUSE-2015-627 as of today 17
december 2015 while this patch was published in the archives the 15 october
of this year????

"
target="_blank">http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/2015-10/msg00006.html

where it says:

- openSUSE 13.2:

zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2015-627=1

To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".

Does that mean that a security patch did "hang" for 2 month before now
getting released from
the mirror?
Or how should I see this?

We retracted the previous systemd update due to a regression, but worked on
this
under the same incident.

We released it freshly yesterday.

Ciao, Marcus