Re: [opensuse] strange update proposal for 13.2 today from repo update
On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:33:34AM +0100, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am getting here a very weird update proposal for 13.2.
This system is well maintained, gets all updates and runs zypper patch at
least one time a weak.
I am getting these patches proposed that where catching my attention:

Le seguenti 2 NUOVE patch verranno installate:
openSUSE-2015-627 openSUSE-2015-908

I seguenti 9 pacchetti stanno per essere aggiornati:
libgudev-1_0-0 libopenssl1_0_0 libudev1 openssl systemd
systemd-bash-completion systemd-logger
systemd-sysvinit udev

Now, I can think that openSUSE-2015-908 will still be published today, so I
will wait.
But can someone explain me the existence and justification of patch
opensSUSE-2015-627 as of today 17 december 2015 while this patch was
published in the archives the 15 october of this year????

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/2015-10/msg00006.html

where it says:

- openSUSE 13.2:

zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2015-627=1

To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".

Does that mean that a security patch did "hang" for 2 month before now
getting released from the mirror?
Or how should I see this?

We retracted the previous systemd update due to a regression, but worked on this
under the same incident.

We released it freshly yesterday.

Ciao, Marcus