Re: [opensuse] Leap: strange problem with SWAP bloating
14.12.2015 13:52, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx пишет:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrei Borzenkov
Gesendet: Mo. 14.12.2015 11:23
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] Leap: strange problem with SWAP bloating

How do you measure RAM usage?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende----
Generally I use the plasmoid to monitor it.
I began to use it because of the behavior of the machine and then found out,
when it happened, that the swap was bloating.

But also from the cli.
Probelm is, that, when this happens, konsole often does not start up anymore
and one hat to
alt+ctrl+F1 to a tty and then do it from there.....as long as the machine
does not freeze.
Sometimes when it locks up, then even this trick does not help anymore.

If you have chance to do it, output of "cat /proc/meminfo" when the
problem happens would be helpful.