Re: [opensuse] Leap: strange problem with SWAP bloating
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 16:09:05 +0100
James Knott wrote:

On 12/14/2015 02:40 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
The question is perhaps - is there a real problem? Is your machine
being slowed down by excessive swapping?

I find Firefox bogs down after a while and shutting it down is the
only way to clear it. I don't know if this is related to the bloat
problem.

Firefox with Flash does that to me too - the machine becomes slower and
slower, I check in "top", and Firefox is running at 100%.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.4°C)