Re: [opensuse] Systemtray Icons in plasma 5?
Ahh sorry forgot to mention some specs:
was a fresh install of 42.1 Leap
KDE: 5.4.3
Qt: 5.5.0
Kernel: 4.3.0-2-default
64bit
Best, Benjamin!

Am 13.12.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Gustav Degreef:
On 12/13/2015 12:12 PM, Benjamin wrote:
Hi everyone!
I do have some troubles with regard to plasma 5 and the systray icons:
Thunderbird, Firefox, Tomboy and other progs are not showing up
anymore in the systray. I know that this a known issue with regard to
plasma 5 and i already did some installations with regard to that: I
installed sni-qt and sni-qt-32bit and also some other gtk libs like:
libappindicator1 libappindicator3-1. But nothing helped. It worked
with my old config where i used the nouveau graphic driver but i
switched to bumblebeed 'cause i have an optimus laptop…Since that
the icons didn work anyone…Is there any solution to that?

Best, Benjamin.
Did you install Plasma 5 on 13.2, upgrade 13.2 to Leap 42.1, or did you
do a fresh install of Tumbleweed? Or something different? Gustav.