Re: [opensuse] Re: "no valid journal superlock found" on mkfs & mount ext4 [Solved][Closed]
On 12/12/2015 12:35 PM, jdd wrote:

make it refunded if you can.

In process.

it's a recurrent problem. Two years ago it was 32Gb, now 128Gb

Are you saying that the threshold (or what actually works) moves?
Can we assume that 32G sticks and chips are the new baseline and they do
work, even when advertised as 128G?

Incidentally, I ran f3fix and reset it to an 8G device and put a file
system on that. What is it that determines how large a USB device
_appears_ to be?