Re: [opensuse] APC Back-UPS (Software needed)
11.12.2015 23:18, Darryl Gregorash пишет:

As an aside, in 12.3, every time I rebooted the system, the UPS would
shut down then restart. That played havoc with the reboot, since it also
turned off the cable modem, which then had to restart.

I have seen similar problem long long ago with Solaris 7 for x86. It was
caused by mouse driver probing for serial Logitech (if my memory serves
me right) mouse. Unfortunately character sequence it sent was
misinterpreted by UPS ...