[SOLVED] Re: [opensuse] nvidia bumblebee problem
Hi!
After some reboots optirun works with the work around described below…
cheers!
Am 10.12.2015 um 21:20 schrieb Benjamin:
Hello everyone!
I tried to install bumblebee today and it seems to work except one thing:
When i try to run a program with optirun or primusrun the following is poping up.

Bumblebee status: Error (3.2.1): Could not load GPU driver

This seems to be a known issue so i changed the settings like it is saaid here:
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:NVIDIA_Bumblebee

echo "options bbswitch load_state=-1 unload_state=1" > /etc/modprobe.d/50-bbswitch.conf

But still the problem occurs and I cannot start programs with the card…Any suggestions?

Best, Benjamin.

Ps.: I do have a Geforce GT750M card