RE: Re: [opensuse] What is the procedure to create a new install of OpenSuse on a new SSD, and preserve the data on the existing drive?
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anton Aylward
Gesendet: Do. 10.12.2015 15:58
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] What is the procedure to create a new install of
OpenSuse on a new SSD, and preserve the data on the existing drive?

I'd love to file a bug report that was meaningful.
Sadly I don't think a bug report saying:

"It didn't work and the error message was unhelpful"

would be progressive.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----
No but:
I was using opensuse 13.x (or 42)
with rpm version x from y repo.
I am trying to perform the following action:
This fails with an unhelpful error message saying:
I looked for the documentation but it dos not seem that this has been covered.
This is a repeatable, stable error that presents always in the forenamed
conditions.
This will be more than helpful, because it will be reproducible also for the
author.

---