RE: Re: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jdd
Gesendet: Do. 10.12.2015 10:40
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows

same libraries, probably, but when you install an ubuntu, for example,
as soon as you choose a partitioning scheme, it's written on disk, this
is not the case with openSUSE

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

Well the link was about Gparted. So you have this problem when you use gparted?
I did not, it asked me when to perform the changes. Can you tell me what
version of Gparted you encountered that problem?
Just to know.

---