Re: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows
On 12/09/2015 01:54 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
Mostly agreed, but:

- a lot of low-end PCs don't have the Intel CPU extension that makes virtual
so fast (VT-x if I
recall correctly). AMD has a similar extension I believe, but I mostly do
Intel.

I haven't tried a VM without those extensions, but my impression is the
performance is much worse.

Agreed.

But that's been standard for 10 years or more. Anything that can run a
hyper-visor will be fine.
AND lots of memory. Also More cores = better.
But those things also seem to b standard these days.