[opensuse] M.2 NVMe SSD as boot device
Anybody here had any joy booting openSUSE from an M.2 NVMe SSD? Since there aren't many such things around yet, it would likely be a Samsung SM950 PRO or SM951, or an Intel 750.

I was on the brink of ordering one but have been advised of various boot issues. Support has been in the Linux kernel since early in the 3.x cycle. Support in the BIOS also needs to exist. According to the BIOS updates for the Intel NUC I'm planning on buying a BIOS update in March 2015 added this support. But I'd be keen to hear any actual user experiences.

gumb