[opensuse] openSuSE 13.1 gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new triggers org.gtk.Private.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor Error?
All,

I don't know if this is related to a config issue, a gtk issue or a gphoto2 issue (I think I recall a discussion where this was tagged as a gvfs issue), but whenever gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new is called by an application, I get the following error:

Error creating proxy: Error calling StartServiceByName for org.gtk.Private.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute program org.gtk.Private.GPhoto2VolumeMonitor: Success (g-dbus-error-quark, 23)

This doesn't have any ill effect on normal file-open file-save operations, but I would like to find a solution or workaround to prevent the error from being thrown. There are a number of search results for variations of this problem, but I have not been able to find the root cause or workaround for the error.

I have the following gphoto related packages installed:

gphoto-2.5.5-44.1.x86_64
gphotofs-0.5-4.1.2.x86_64
libgphoto2-6-2.5.5-134.2.x86_64
libgphoto2-6-lang-2.5.5-134.2.noarch
libgphoto2-devel-2.5.5-134.2.x86_64

Is this a known problem, and if so, is there a workaround that will prevent this error from being triggered?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.